Do you plan a party this weekend? Have you thought about the table’s decoration? Decoration of table has important part for every party. You don’t have to give too much decoration for your party. Just focus on the table decoration, and your party will looks cheery and pleasant.
One of best table decoration is the wine bottle centerpieces. You could use new wine or champagne bottle with their fresh liquid. Another way, you could use old champagne or wine bottle to replace flower vase. Of course you need some colorful flower to fill the bottles.
There are many available ideas for wine bottle centerpieces. At some shops, you may find a set of wine bottle decoration. However, you could make this decoration by yourself as well. Here is the complete list of wine bottle centerpieces ideas, either for DIY project or not.
1. Spring season garden party idea like this one is very awesome
2. This is just perfect choice If you want more evergreen party theme
3. Gracious lily flowers will looked more lovely in this beautiful idea
4. The beauty of roses can be added in this idea. Check it out!
5. For summer party with cheery yellow sunflower, try this idea immediately
6. For crisp but elegant autumn party, you should see this gorgeous idea
7. If you will have Halloween party at house, this is just one perfect idea
8. If you get tired of too many flower decorations, check this out
9. If you get tired of too much flowers but still want fresh plants
10. For romantic hanging bottle of elegant roses at your special wedding party
11. You could write the wedding guests table number on this stunning chalkboard bottle
12. Now, you could write some inspirational quotes on colorful wine bottles as well
13. Simple touches to make wine and bottles champagne looks enchanting at your wedding party
14. You could just wrap the bottles too! Put nice cute ribbon on the bottleneck
15. Simple shabby chic bottle idea for you who don’t want too much ribbon things
16. Classic wine bottle centerpieces for every pleasant and formal dinner party
17. Greatest wine bottle decoration for snowy Christmas dinner party at your own dining room
18. For more glamorous Christmas dinner party, more glitter is the merrier
19. Need cheaper but still looks adorable options? This could be perfect choice for you
20. And, if you don’t have seasonal theme party, this idea could be generated too
21. If you want fun pirate-theme party, then you could try these following ideas
22. You could use your old milk bottles as well, with little help from glitter
23. Not as expensive as champagne, but bottles of beer could look elegant too
24. If your candle holders are nowhere to be found, this is your best helper
25. The more candlelight, the better party you will have